Summer Fun!


I love taking the kids to the swimming pool. However, I've had a struggle finding something I felt comfortable putting my baby in. I finally found something I'd like to share with you all. http://www.target.com/Swimways-Baby-Spring-Float-Canopy/dp/B000C9DYPM/sr=1-10/qid=1214260153/ref=sr_1_10/601-3985886-5786521?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Ababy%20swim&page=1
I like it because your child can just sit in it and you don't have to worry about their head being too close to the water. All the others make it to easy for the baby to either fall out or sink down into the water. This one offers so much support and doesn't lean with the child. It also offers a sun shade to protect your baby from the UV rays. One I had was a blow up shade that made a little cave like area. He couldn't see anything and when I got him out he was so cold from being in the shade. I would definitely suggest getting this one. I know it's sold at other places other than Target, this is just the one I got. Have fun!

No comments: